Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Thursday, February 28, 2013

27 Weeks and Counting....

One of my best friends, who lives in a different state than I do, kindly reminded me that she would like to see a new photo.  By coincidence, another friend who I work with, caught me in our shared kitchenette and asked me to wait.  She ran back to her room to return with a sticker stating "organic," placing it on my belly and had me pose.  Today after work, I took a few more shots using the setting sunlight. Yes, I used photoshop, the really blurry is natural.  :)  Me at 27 weeks, baby is 3 lbs already!





1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog you have here - so nice meeting you! I'm your newest follower now - come and follow me too? I'm coming over from Anita and want to invite you to my giveaway. You can win free stylish eyeglasses - have a look!
    Cheers to a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...