Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Duck Feet....

Well, it's finally happened.  I've entered the last trimester and on Sunday I looked down at my feet and .... I have pregnancy duck feet.


If you don't know what they are, its when your feet spread out and flatten, resembling the feet of a duck.  I mean I understand that your ligaments and joints soften in preparation for childbirth, but really??! Why my feet?  Is that so they can fit properly into those stir-up things when you're pushing?! I can't complain too much, I still have my ankles (knock on wood).  But none of my shoes fit except for my Converse.  The other day when I went to put on my new boots, I thought they felt tight but I thought it was because of the socks that I put on with them.  But no..... its.. because... of Duck Feet.  I'm hoping my feet will return to normal after the pregnancy but I have a sneaky suspicion that I may be stuck with these feet.  If anyone knows of a foot diet, please let me know. :)  I'm going to leave you with some of my dream shoes.

Kerry

Source: rstyle.me via Kerry on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Kerry on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...