Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Monday, February 25, 2013

And the Winner Is.....

Ok, I really enjoy watching what the stars wear for the Oscars. This year, the flow-y long gowns were reminiscent of old Hollywood when Barbara Stanwyck, Norma Shearer, and Myrna Loy were the big screen goddesses.  Here are some of my favorites from last night's Oscars.



Was anyone else surprised when they heard Helen Hunt's dress came from H & M?  Why can't I find something this cool when I go there??!!

Just like her Mum said, business up front but party in the back.  This was a fabulous dress and loved the backwards necklace.

But for me, the winner was Jennifer Lawrence's Dior gown. She looked simply beautiful and elegant, just what you want to see at the Oscars.


Enjoy!
Kerry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...