Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday Tunes- Cravings?

Yes, there are certain foods that I have been craving but I haven't really had any weird cravings.  No pickles and ice cream or apple juice and fried chicken.  I did have some cravings occasionally, for instance, last Saturday when we went to Whole Foods I spotted from far away onion rings. We just HAD to get them and we were making pizza for dinner. Hmmmm...   I also remember when we bought our mattress, I kept looking at In and Out burger.  I made Nigel stop and get me a shake and fries. Oh, they were so good!  And in the beginning of the pregnancy I was craving Mexican about twice a week.  But now not much.  Though one of the kids in my class asked why I have cereal with berries every day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...