Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Friday, January 25, 2013

Fashion Friday for Mothers-to-Be

Just before I found out I was pregnant, I bought some really cool colored jeans The Gap.  Then for my birthday I received some wonderful outfits from Free People and Anthropologie.  Unfortunately, by this time, these clothes were already too small for my growing tummy. Finding hip but inexpensive maternity clothes did not prove to be easy.  I did find some foundation items from Pea in the Pod, good quality and they've taken me this far, but I had come across this website, Hatch.  Loved the clothes on here but they were a little out of my price range.  But definitely worth a look.



















Here are some other outfits that I thought would be great for those special 9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...