Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Family Cooking Made Easy- Pizzettes





Here's a simple recipe that I think would be great for a family meal. It super versatile, easy and quick!!  I found the recipe in a British magazine a while back and it suddenly popped into my head tonight to make it again.  They're little pizzettes made on puff pastry.  I usually keep a box on hand in the freezer.  To thaw the pastry quickly, pop it in the microwave for a few seconds (10 at the most, you may need to turn it and nuke it for a few more seconds) carefully unfold the dough and cut into four pieces.

Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.  Drizzle with your favorite oil. I used Grapeseed oil but it's totally a matter of taste. Sprinkle on some herbs such as Thyme or Basil.  Throw a little of your favorite cheese. For this, I used Parmesan cheese, then add your toppings.


 I was in a veggie mood so I cut up some zucchini, summer squash, peppers and mushrooms.  But I would think any topping would be great.  Just have fun with it which is the great thing about this, each pizza could be made to a person's taste.  Oh, last but not least sprinkle with a little more cheese.  Bake for 20-25 minutes.



I sprinkled a little Feta cheese after I removed them from the oven. 

Enjoy!

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...