Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Monday, March 5, 2012

There Ain't Nobody Here but us Chickens!

A while back, I came across a British detective show called Pie in the Sky.  A DI who is getting ready to retire and open his own restaurant.  Apparently, he is a chef at heart. Unfortunately, in the first episode we learn that though he does open his restaurant, his old line of work has a bit a different outlook on what he'll be doing.  Anyway, behind his restaurant he raises chickens (he plays Mozart for the chickens so they will lay large eggs); watching this show was when I thought it would be fun to raise chickens in my backyard.  ...I just need to wait until I own my own house.



The chickens I'll have:


The designer coop:

Or perhaps this one:

Here's some more useful information on raising chickens.


And I'm going to end with a song...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...