Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Monday, March 12, 2012

As Time Goes By

One of my favorite shows does not even come from the US but the UK.  As Time Goes By with Judi Dench and Geoffrey Palmer.  It's the cutest show; two people who fall in love during the Korean war but lose touch and meet up again 38 years later.  Even after all those years, Lionel (Geoffrey's character) still loves Jean (Judi).  So romantic and real.  I won't tell you the rest but if you have a chance to catch episodes on PBS it will be worth your while.  Of course, I'm watching my boxed set for the 700th time.  Kind of like the movie when Harry Met Sally, I know all the words and episodes but it just makes me so happy.  Rock On!

This is as racy as it gets



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...