Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lights! Action! Camera!!

UPDATE: I was just checking out my photography ideas that I pinned onto interest.com and saw that I had actually pinned one from Tim Walker. I knew I liked his style :)

Just had to share these fabulous shoots from Tim Walker found on Britsh Vogue (what else?!). If I had the space (and money) to produce shots like these I'd be in heaven.

A little about Tim Walker:  "A Vogue contributor since 1995, Walker is renowned for his sumptuous fashion shoots, which offer a surreal twist on traditional English style. A former assistant to the legendary Richard Avedon, he first kindled his love of photography while on work experience cataloguing the Cecil Beaton archive in the Condé Nast library. In October 2012, his work will be the focus of a Somerset House exhibition and accompanying book."

Self portrait











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...