Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Monday, February 27, 2012

Say What?! Commenting


Hi Everyone,

First, I want to thank you all for reading my posts.  I love the response and support!!  I started this just to share things that I found interesting whether its photos, recipes or whatever.  I had started reading other people's blog and was so inspired that I thought, "I could do that."  I didn't want to follow one topic, it's just not me (and if you know me personally you know I tend to have a little interest in a LOT of things).

A friend asked how they could leave a comment without going through all the rigamarole of signing up for a google account, etc..  I think if you click on the box stating "comment as" and scroll down to "anonymous", it should work without having to sign up for all that extra stuff.  Let me know.  If not, I may open a page on FB where people can leave comments.

Thanks for reading!!!
xoxo
K

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this tip! Love reading your blogs but do not like to sign up for a Google or any other account. Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you. I had to when my sister started her blog a few years back so I know the difficulties that go into posting a comment. I don't know why they make it so hard for people. I'm glad someone asked about it so I could do a little research. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...