Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Dinner Party

I saw a fun blog idea via dustjacket.blogspot.com.

If you could choose ten famous people (alive or passed) to have a dinner party
with, who would you choose?

First person, without a moments hesitation would be Jamie Oliver. Sitting opposite would be Dean Martin, then Katherine Hepburn, Barbara Stanwyck and Cary Grant.


Oh my gosh! I have to narrow down the guest list.... Loris Malaguzzi, the pioneer of Reggio Emilia schools and who inspires my teaching approach(I'll have to buy the Rosetta Stone Italian series in order to converse with him). Marie Antoinette, again I'll have to brush up on my French or Austrian which is her native language. Coco Chanel, that way Marie would have someone to talk with, Georgia O'Keeffe and .... I'm really trying to narrow down.... My heart says King Henry VIII but I don't think I'd be able to make enough food to satisfy his appetite but I would be absolutely intrigued to meet and talk with him. Now, what to serve...


Who would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...