Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Dream Kitchen

A friend is remodeling his kitchen and it got me thinking, if I ever own a house what would my kitchen look like?  First, it would have to be spacious with plenty of pantry space.  I'm not so sure about the color, I don't know if I would do a clean white, warm orange or a flannel gray color.  Or even have some wallpaper.  There is an episode from Rosemary and Thyme (a British detective show) where someone's kitchen had this beautiful oversized-flower wallpaper.  Oh, the decisions one has to make....

Here is the episode. If you fast forward 9 minutes, 51 seconds, you'll see the kitchen.  Love that paper!



First, the sink. I love this extra large one but....
Or 

Or the Farmhouse sink?


Then there is the floor....

Brick floor, traditional Aga?



See above photo for the stone floor.

Or Hard Wood

Of course, one must have cabinets~


Finding the perfect table would be fun~


This table and the stone floor are good choices as well as the chalk board walls and cabinets. Oh and the chairs :)



The only thing that's definite is the fridge~



I think that about sums it up. Now, I just need to find a house with a 30'x 30' kitchen to fit everything. That shouldn't be hard, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...