Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Whole Living -- Whole Living Challenge of the Day

Ok, I'm going to come right out and say it, I have some stomach issues. But I think I may know the reason why but since I'm not a doctor nor do I play one of TV, I'm not going to self-diagnose. Anyway, I have two friends who are vegans. To me the thought of not being able to eat eat the sweets that I love keeps me from going in this direction. But last week, I took a vegan cooking class and boy was I surprised! Not only were the meals Fabulous! But I didn't have one single stomach problem!! So when I came across this article from Whole Living, I just thought I should share it with everyone. Enjoy!

click on the link...
Whole Living -- Whole Living Challenge of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...