Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Sunday, January 15, 2012

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." Judy Garland

 On January 14th, 2012,  Kelly (one of my best friends) and Dan exchanged wedding vows at St. Michaels church.  Afterwards, the reception was held at a local golf course (Dan is an avid golfer so the venue was quite befitting.  The sun was setting as bridal party entered the hall.  Bouquets of roses, hydrangeas, and freesia were mixed with varying heights of cylindrical vases that held a single rose and floating candles  were on the tables.  The cake had three different layers, lemon, black forest and strawberry shortcake.  I  had the lemon which was to die for; came from It's a Piece of Cake. I was one of her bridesmaids.  We wore wine-colored chiffon dresses and silver shoes of our choice.  I have never seen a happier couple than they!  Here are some photos of their special day.












1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...