Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Vegan Ville

When I was younger, my best friend and I would stay up and watch what was then called Saturday Night Live.  Now its called SNL because we're too lazy to say all the words.  Anyway, after all the big name originals left, Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, Gilda Radner, etc., (yes, I'm dating myself) after awhile it lost its pizzaz.  I haven't watched it in a long time but when I was up at the family's house this weekend, we popped it on the tube to see who was on and this skit came on.  It's the best and funniest thing I've seen in a long time!



After this skit, one of their make believe commercials came on- Nuva Bling.  I wish I could find a copy to share but alas they haven't released this yet.  Sheila, we never thought of this type of commercial when we were younger.....  :)

Have a great rest of the weekend!
Don't forget to put your clocks forward :(

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...