Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ahhh, I'm Going Home.....

Ahhh, to be back at home.  Even though I've lived in California longer than I lived in Massachusetts, this is where I feel at home.  Especially here on the Cape (or Cape Cod).  We got in VERY late last night and needed to throw the windows open to let some cool air into the house.  Out here, people have storm windows that you put down during the winter.  It may be only on older houses, not sure about newer ones.  But anyway, with those suckers closed, it's like an oven in the house.  Then with the anticipation of running errands that go along with opening a summer cottage, I'm beat.  But I wanted to share a few pictures I took while on the flight.

 Flying over the Grand Canyon

Watching the sunset while 30,000 feet in the air 
(OK maybe not that high up but it sure feels like it)

and a song to go with all this....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...