Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My New and Improved Dream Kitchen

A while back I blogged about my dream kitchen.  For me, the kitchen is the heart of the home. Where friends can come and chat and cook a meal together.  My current kitchen does not allow for this, though I've never tried but I am thinking about having friends over and we'll make the meal together (idea courtesy of a friend's mum). But that is another story.  Anyway, I would like to amend some of my ideas on the perfect kitchen.  This is probably why it's a good thing I'm in a rental where I didn't have to make that final choice of what something will look like.  That's a lot of pressure.  My dream kitchen can still stay in my dreams...


Check out these floor boards!



I'm really digging the stone walls and the slate? floor.


I really like the idea of this reclaimed countertop.


And look at this pantry door!!


I think I have a Smeg fetish
Source: ajmadison.com via Kerry on Pinterest
Now how would I design the bathroom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...