Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Raining Confetti

Sunday, April 1, 2012

You Win or You Die


There are some shows that I just get so excited about- Inspector Lewis- love Lawrence Fox, Sherlock, Downton Abbey-though I still haven't had time to watch season 2. And Game of Thrones. I got hooked on this show last season when I kept reading Facebook posts from friends. I was intrigued by the names I could not pronounce and half-way through the season decided to start watching it to see what the hype was about. Usually, I tend to shy away from shows that so many people find interesting. Don't know why but always have felt this way. I even remember in high school everyone was talking about U2 and I just kept thinking, "no big deal." (I did start liking them once I came to California.. but that's another story). Tonight is the night; and I'm not alone in the anticipation of season 2. No one is safe from the magnificence of the Game of Thrones...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...